Welcome to Heichal Admissions
Dear Prospective Parents,
Thank you for exploring Heichal HaTorah for your son. Heichal is dedicated to providing a classic Yeshiva education alongside a superior General Studies program in a culture infused with excitement, warmth, and passion for growth.
Heichal has earned a reputation as a yeshiva that blends a high level of Torah learning and academics while ensuring that our students also have access to activities that enrich them beyond the classroom, including diverse clubs, sports, trips, and shabbatons. Rabbi Stechler and I are always available throughout the admissions process to help you learn about our yeshiva. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or Rav Stechler to set up a personal meeting to discuss your son’s future at Heichal.
Rabbi Avi Epstein
Director of Admissions, Heichal HaTorah
70 Sterling Place
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Bechina and Interview
Prospective talmidim and their parents meet with Rav Stechler, Rabbi Avishur and Rabbi Epstein. Each talmid should prepare a section of Gemara to learn and discuss with Rav Stechler.
Please join us for an informal meeting to ask questions and learn more about the yeshiva.
- Highland Park Parlor Meeting will be at the Safran residence on December 11, 1009 South Park Ave, Highland Park, NJ 08904 at 8:00 PM.
- Rockland County Parlor Meeting will be at the Gershuny residence on Deecmber 14th, 19 Marcus Drive, Monsey NY 10952, at 8:00.
- Bergen County Parlor Meeting will be at the Sheibein residence on December 15th, 153 Baker Ave, Bergenfield NJ 07621 at 8:00 PM.
- Riverdale Parlor Meeting will be at the Rosenbaum residence on December 17th, 715 West 246 Riverdale NY 10471 at 8:00 PM.
- Passaic Parlor Meeting will be at the Sudwerts residence on December 19, 65 Amsterdam Ave., Passaic NJ 07055 at 8:00 PM.